“Enrichment beyond the classroom”
Ph: 229-246-4098 Fx: 229-515-3094
CORONAVIRUS POLICY AND PROCEEDURES
Kids World Academy 2 of Bainbridge
914 Palm Street/725 Wright Street
This policy and procedure is MANDATORY and must be followed by parents, guardians, visitors, and students!!!
This policy is in effect until further notice!!!
* Parents will not be allowed to enter the building at drop off or pick up until further notice.
* All bags must stay at home and not enter the building.
* No coats will be allowed to enter the building.
* All diapers and other supplies MUST be in the ORIGINAL container from store still sealed; if seal is broken, it will not be allowed in the building.
(Example: diapers, wipes, etc.)
* NO car seats will be allowed in the building.
* We will CLOSE daily at 6:00pm until further notice.
* Parents will be met at the door by staff and children will be required to wash hands before entering the building at the portable sink provided!!!
* ANY active cases within the household of any students here at the center will require the facility to close for 3 days for cleaning.
* ANY child that has symptoms such as fever, diarrhea, and vomiting must be cleared by a doctor before coming back to the center!!!
* ANY parent who does not follow this policy and procedure will result in their child being terminated from the program!!!
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL CHILDREN WHO
AE ENROLLED IN THE FOLLOWING
CLASSROOMS NEED TO HAVE A MASK!!!
THREE AND FOUR YEAR OLD ROOM
IF YOUR CHILD IS ENROLLED IN THESE
CLASSES THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO
ENTER THE BUILDING OR BE
TRANSPORTED TO AND FROM SCHOOL
UNLESS THEY HAVE ON A MASK!!!
AFTERSCHOOL CHILDREN NEED TO HAVE
ON A MASK TO RIDE THE VAN IN
THE MORNING AND IN THE AFTERNOON
Thanks for following the guidelines set forth in order to help keep your family and our staff safe.